Pupils are required to wear school uniform when attending school as follows:
- School uniform consists of a burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo on. (red/grey/black is not school uniform)
- A white or burgundy polo shirt needs to be worn underneath.
- Grey trousers or grey skirt. White or grey socks.
- Black sensible shoes and no boots or trainers please.
The school takes pride in its smart appearance and for this reason we do not allow extreme hairstyles or colours.
- Black shorts
- White T-shirt, pumps (trainers for outdoor P.E. lessons).
- Track suit for winter outdoor games
Uniform can be purchased from either of the two uniform shops in Ellesmere Port. The Uniform Shop or The Market. Any questions then please speak to the school office.